Accidently on Purpose

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Time is elastic

And at the moment, it's stretched right out and going very slooowly. Just under eight weeks; the nausea's still manageable: no actual vomiting yet, hooray. Otherwise all symptoms much the same. I had first appt with doctor in the week: she literally didn't lay a finger on me, and told me I was due on Christmas Day, which is a week later than the Internet says. But she is a really nice woman: we got on very well, and I'd be quite happy to see her again as necessary - if she stays around (long term locum, so let's hope it's long term enough). Hopefully, the request for the nuchal scan has gone in. Next encounter with medical profession: appointment with random midwife in 3 weeks time.
I've told a couple of close friends now - everyone is very pleased for me, and they all seem to think it's a Good Thing. For me, it still doesn't really seem real, mostly. This blog is deeply boring so far, I must say. It bores even me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home