Accidently on Purpose

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A sign - of what?

Well, we spent a lovely New Year seeing various friends, and I was pretty careful about alcohol etc, just in case this is a viable pregnancy, but not totally abstemious, because I think the chance of that is really rather small, and a teetotal new year AND a third miscarriage is just so, so grim. I continued to vary between thinking that really things might be viable after all and being sure they won't be; my breasts are still pregnant-looking and pretty tender but not getting more so, just staying the same; coffee is nasty but not vomit making; in fact, there is a moderate amount of feeling a bit queasy but no severe nausea at all, which I don't think is a good thing. And this afternoon there was a smidgeon of pink discharge. Now, I know quite well that that might mean nothing at all, but it's hardly encouraging. And it is so much better to think negatively in this situation, and be prepared for the worst, that that's what I am doing. It's a terrible nuisance that I have children in tow for the next 10 days, because I can't get a scan without farming them out, which is tricky without an explanation; and somehow I feel that in 10 days I'll know quite well what's going on. I am trying to be Zen like and calm about it all; and sometimes I can; and sometimes I can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home